Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - April 25


Since Easter was yesterday I had to do my grocery shopping this morning.  I decided to head to Wal-mart to check out the leftover Easter clearance.  Everything was 50% off so I picked up a few things for next year and also some things for our daughter's 8th birthday party coming up.  It's going to be a spa party and the colors are the same.  More on that later!  :)

I was already at Wal-mart so I just decided to shop there for groceries instead of Publix.  I didn't have a list so I just winged it.  I have no idea what day we will eat these meals, but I have the ingredients for them all.

Dinners Over the Weekend:
Over the weekend we made a fruit and veggie platter for dinner: Carrots, Cucumbers, Mango, Pineapple, Kiwi, Prosciutto, Mini Pitas, Hummus, and Ranch Dressing.  We had enough to eat it Saturday and Sunday night. 

Dinners for the Rest of the Week:
Pasta with Crescents
Chicken Potted Pie
Beef Chili or Beef Tacos with Corn Bread
Chicken Enchiladas
Shrimp Pasta
Frozen Pizza

Lunches:
Healthy Choice Frozen Meals
Grilled Cheese, PB&J, and leftovers

What's on your menu for the week?  For more recipes or to link up, click the picture at the top.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!