Saturday, May 28, 2011

And the You Can Count On Monsters Winners Are...

Comment #15: Sarah - I follow you on GFC

Comment #23: Kayla - Ohh my goodness I WANT THIS BOOK!! I follow you threw GFC already

Comment #31: Jill - I liked your Facebook page as well.

I used Random.org to pick the winners and I have already notified them via email.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the You Can Count on Monsters Giveaway via Our Homeschool Reviews and thanks again to You Can Count on Monsters for allowing me to offer this great book!


 

3 comments:

Unknown

What a wonderful book this is! I am pleased to be a winner!! Thanks so much Christine!Love Kayla

Unknown

WOOHOO I just got my book today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks wonderful! Thanks so much! Kayla

Our Homeschool Reviews

Yay, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!