Friday, August 19, 2011

TOS Crew Blog Hop

Crew Blog Hop

This is my second year on The Old Schoolhouse (TOS) Crew and I'm happy to announce that this year we will be doing a TOS Crew Blog Hop!  But the best news is that this Blog Hop is not just limited to Crew members.  If you are a homeschooler and have a blog and you would like to join in, you can link up too.

Here are the guidelines:

1. Grab the Blog Hop button and spread the word.

2. Please follow the wonderful hosts – Glimpse of Our Life, Our Homeschool Studio, and Our Villiage is a Little Different via Google Friend Connect.

3. Please do not link up your giveaways, blog hops, etc. (These will be deleted.)

Link up your blog, visit and follow the blogs that interest you and have fun getting to know the 2011-2012 TOS Crew as well as the other participating homeschoolers. If you follow our blogs and leave a comment, we will always follow you back!

4 comments:

Jennifer

Thanks, Christine, for joining in and helping spread the word about the hop!

asliceofsmithlife

This sounds like fun Christine! Hopefully I can get in on this hop sometime soon! :) Have a blessed weekend!

Diane Stringam Tolley

I'd love to join, but I'm not homeschooling. My baby just turned 23! Have fun without me!!! :(

Our Peculiar Lives

Thank you for hosting! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!