Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - Nov 22


For the month of November, I'll once again be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  Each day I'll try to post something I am thankful for {although I have not been very good about posting daily}.

Today I'm thankful for...our house, our family, our dog, our vehicles, and all our belongings.  This week hubby has been off from work {which is the reason for my lack of posting}.  We have all been hanging around the house and just relaxing...it sure is nice that we don't get tired of each other.  ;) 

Tomorrow I'll make my final run to the grocery store for Thanksgiving goodies, run some errands, and we'll all be participating in a fun community service project that I will tell you about later. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!