Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Safe Animal Shelter Fundraiser

I am so excited to be doing a fundraiser for our Safe Animal Shelter!!  Thirty-One has been a great way for me to be able to give back to the community and for this fundraiser I'm donating 50% of my commissions!! 

Yesterday we had a fundraising party but are still taking orders through the week.  If you would like to get something for yourself or need to get a gift for an upcoming event, you can order here.  Once you are ready to place an order, there will be an option to select the Safe Animal Shelter Fundraiser.

In June, for every $35 that you spend, you can purchase a Large Utility Tote for only $10, which is a savings of $25. Also, for June only, we have new Top-A-Tote lids for the Large Utility Totes for only $10!

This is an organization that is near and dear to our hearts, so thank you for any orders that will help to support it.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!