Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Morning Devotion - Being Happy


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength. ~ Philippians 4:12-13 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! ~ Philippians 4:4

But you remain the same, and your years will never end. ~ Psalm 102:27

Don't wait for everything in your life to be perfect before you decide to be happy.  Too many people waste their lives dreaming about the time when they'll finally be happy, but while they are daydreaming, life is passing them by.  Follow Jesus and He will show you how to be happy today!!

From time to time I'll be sharing passages from our morning devotions.  I hope they can be an encouragement to you!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!