Monday, March 25, 2013

Living and Leading Like Jesus: Good Morning Girls Bible Study


A good friend has invited me and several other ladies to participate in the Good Morning Girls Bible Study.  We are all doing to study at home and coming together each morning to discuss online.  Today is Day 1 and I already feel blessed reading what the other ladies have had to say.  I'm always amazed at how just a few verses can speak differently to so many people.

Week 1 Memory VerseThen He said to them all:  "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." ~ Luke 9:23


If you think you may want to join, just visit Good Morning Girls and jump in!


©2010-2013 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!