Monday, May 12, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - May 12


This weekend we took a 3-day trip to Disney and I tried my very best to eat plant-based.  I didn't eat perfect by any means, but I just wanted to show that you can eat healthy while on vacation, even at Disney. Below is the rundown of my weekend meals while away.  For breakfast I ate fruit and I did bring a couple raw granola bars for snacks.  I also had samples of Funny Bunny's and hubby's desserts!! :)

Friday

Lunch at Sunshine Seasons at Epcot - Tamarind vegan meat with jasmine rice


Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh at Epcot - Couscous with vegetables


Saturday

Lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom - Quinoa salad


Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom - Salad, roasted veggies and rice, and no sugar added lemon sorbet with blueberries


Sunday

Lunch at a food cart in Animal Kingdom - Pitas, carrots, celery, and hummus


This week I'm eating a lot of the same old things, so I'm not going to post my boring menu. Planning to have some new recipes next week!



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!