Monday, June 2, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - June 2


Summer time is near and my posts are starting to show it.  Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  Just trying to get some things done around the house.

I'm still trying to eat as plant-based as I can.  Hubby has been very supportive when he cooks meals or we eat out.  Last night he made veggie sushi again with a peanut sauce over lo mien noodles. I'll be having leftovers for lunch today.  Yum!

Below you can see he made half with imitation crab meat and half with cucumbers and avocado.



For dinners this week our meals will include:

Black Bean Fajitas
Black Beans and Brown Rice Extravaganza
Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce and a Salad



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!