Monday, September 15, 2014

Menu Planning and Plant Based Eating


A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was beginning another 29-Day Plant Based Eating Challenge.  Today is Day 14, and I have to say, although it hasn't gone perfectly, I'm still trukin' along.

If you have never attempted a plant-based diet and are interested in learning more, here are a few helpful resources:

Engine 2 Diet
Happy Herbivore
Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
Plant Based on a Budget

If you are thinking about starting a challenge or you just want to learn more about eating plant-based, I'd love to hear from you!!




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!