Monday, January 12, 2015

It's 2015!


Wow, it's been a while since I last posted.  It was nice to take an extended break from blogging during the holidays.

Hubby took some time off work too, so we were able to take several day trips the last week of December.

Now Funny Bunny and I are trying to get back into the swing of things.  I've decided to do a little "spring cleaning" so our house is half in order and half disaster.

We are still chugging along with Heart of Dakota.  Today we started Day 1 of Unit 18.

I'm also back to trying my best at eat plant based meals.  Not starting as strong as last year but I'm at about 80%, so not too bad.

Coming soon will be a post of my Favorite Product Reviews of 2014, so stay tuned!



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!