Wednesday, April 12, 2017

IEW U.S. History-Based Writing

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I am excited to share with you the reviews that I will have coming up over the next couple months.

The next company that I'm excited to tell you about is the Institute for Excellence in Writing or IEW. The mission of IEW is "to equip teachers and teaching parents with methods and materials which will aid them in training their students to become confident and competent communicators and thinkers."

IEW offers curriculum for children K-12, college students, special needs, English Language Learners, and Professional Development.

I am thrilled to be reviewing the U.S. History-Based Writing Lessons.


Look for my reviews around the end of April to the beginning of May. 



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2017 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!