Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - December 3


Ekk, it's been a few weeks since my last menu post!  Rest assured I'm still plugging away at the plant-based diet.  I have taken some days off here and there, and eaten the occasional cookie, but for the most part, I think I've stuck with it.

Here are my meals for the week:

Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
Garden Vegetable and Bean Soup
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
Sausage and Mushroom Etouffee  {minus the Tofurky!!}
Pizza with this Pizza Crust

We are still participating in our local fruit and vegetable co-op.  Today will be our third pick-up and I think it is going pretty well.  I have either been substituting foods in our recipes with what we get in our bag, or finding recipes to go along with what we receive.

If you have any easy plant-based recipes I would love to hear them!


 

1 comments:

Unknown

I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!