Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Truth in the Tinsel Update

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was thinking about purchasing Truth in the Tinsel: An Advent Experience For Little Hands for Advent this year.

I had read great reviews on it for the past couple years and thought it would be fun for Funny Bunny and I to complete together.

Well, I did purchase it and we started working on it over the weekend.  We are on track and will complete Day 4 today.  Funny Bunny is loving it and I am so pleased!!

The one thing that I have to mention is that older children can work on this as well as young!  Their website says it is geared for preschool to elementary, which made me think it was for younger children, but it is also perfect for those in upper elementary, who can complete the crafts with little to no help!




If you are still looking for something for Advent, there is still time and you can jump right in!  Truth in the Tinsel: An Advent Experience For Little Hands is only $7.99 and you will be able to download it immediately!

And now you can get the printable Truth in the Tinsel ornaments! Use these on days you’re too busy to do a big craft, for toddlers, while you’re at Grandma’s or if you just want to save a little money on supplies!  The printable ornaments are only $3.99.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!