Monday, June 9, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - June 9


Happy Monday!!  I was FINALLY able to sit down and plan our menu for the week so this week's dinners are going to be yummy!!

I was also visiting a local bookstore and found a book called The China Study Cookbook.  I had heard about The China Study but didn't know there was a cookbook.  I sat for a few minutes flipping through the pages and some of the recipes looked really good!!  I'm trying to decide if I should buy it. In the meantime, I found a preview on Amazon and found a muffin recipe I'm going to try.

Last week we had one of our favorite meals, Bean and Veggie Fajitas.



For dinners this week our meals will include:

Vegan Stuffed Shells
Spanish-Rice Enchiladas
Quinoa Chili with Happy Herbivore Fat Free Cornbread
Quick Burgers
Spaghetti with homemade sauce and a side salad

For desserts I'm going to make:

Single Serve Blueberry Muffins
Easy Pumpkin Muffins {from The China Study Cookbook}




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!