Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vegan Cuts May Beauty Box Review


Back in April I had the opportunity to review the March Snack Box from Vegan Cuts and now I'm going to tell you a little about the May Beauty Box.

Each Beauty Box is filled with 4-7 new products to try and is sent out each month. Products range from cosmetics to skin care and anything in between. The products are 100% cruelty free and mostly organic and natural.


In the May Beauty Box I received the following items:

Lauren Brooke Cometiques Mascara - It came in an adorable teeny tiny bottle but I've used it a few times already and it works great.

Gourmet Body Treats Finishing Powder - This Raw Finishing Powder is meant to be the last step in your makeup application.  I've used it a couple times and it has a nice feel.  It even comes with a cap with holes so you don't get too much at one time.

Tallulah Jane Eau de Parfum - I actually really like the smell of this perfume. It's not strong and doesn't irritate my skin.  

Skinagain Youth Cream - This cream came in a fairly large 3.4 fl oz bottle, much larger than the other samples I received!  I'm using it so will definitely post again if I can tell a difference in my skin over time.

Sevi Texurizer Spray - I'm loving this hair texture spray!!  The smell is light and airy and doesn't overpower.  I've been using it on days that I don't wash my hair, to give it that fresh feel.  

Goddess Garden Organics Sunscreen - I can't wait to try this sunscreen next time I'm outside for an extended period of time.  It's an EWG Best Sunscreen Pick in 2013.  Hoping it works out because I will buy more if it does.  And according to their website, it comes in a spray as well.

I was really happy with my May Beauty Box!!  I felt like what I received was well over the $19.95 price tag and it was fun to try some new products!

Find Out More: You can find out more online at Vegan Cuts.  Beauty Boxes are $19.95 a month with free shipping.




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!