Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thrifty Thursday


FREE Slurpee at 7-Eleven
Sunday is 7/11, that means FREE Slurpees at 7-Eleven locations. Go between 8 am and 11pm for a FREE Slurpee.

FREE Book – Cultivating a Godly Child by John MacArthur
Get a FREE copy of this book, courtesy of Grace to You Radio. This promotion is only valid through July 19th, so hurry!

Free 5x7 Photo Book
Create a free 5x7" photo book at the Kodak Gallery and pay just $1.99 shipping! The regular price for these books is $9.99. This deal ends on 7/20.

Chick-fil-A FREE Meal 7/9
Friday, July 9th is Cow Appreciation day at participating Chick-fil-A locations. Dress up like a cow and you'll score a FREE Chick-fil-A meal.

Restaurant.com 80% Off
Use code FUN and get 80% off at Restaurant.com. You can get $25 gift certificates for $2 or $10 gift certificates for .60 cents!

McDonald’s FREE Frappe Fridays
McDonald’s is doing the FREE Frappe Fridays again. Every Friday from 7am – 7pm, stop by a nearby McDonald’s to get your free drink. The free size is for smalls only. This ends tomorrow, July 9th. Be sure to call your store to make sure they are participating.

McDonalds: Free 5 oz. Smoothie
July 22nd- 24th from 7 am to 7 pm McDonalds is giving away free 5 oz. fruit smoothies. They are made with real fruit and non-fat yogurt! Be sure to call your store to make sure they are participating.

8 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove

Thanks for the heads up on these freebies! Several of them I want to take advantage of! If you don't mind, I will let my readers know about these deals and credit back to you and this post. Let me know if that is okay with you.

Modest Mama

Hi, Do you have any more info on how to get the free Kodak Gallery book? I tried it and the best I could get was 25% off.

Also, we went to three different McDonald's last week and none were participating in the Frappe freebie. :(

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove

Oh, I just noticed that the McDonald one ends tomorrow so, I already threw up a post about these and credited you and your blog. thanks!

Our Homeschool Reviews

I added the link to the free Kodak book. Hope that helps! That is weird about the McDonalds. Ours here does.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun

I am so totally dressing up as a cow tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder! ;-)

Loretta

Hi

Visiting from TOS Crew BLog Walk. I may have visited previously, because your picture and your site look familiar, but I can't remember if I left a comment :-)

Thanks for reminding me about Chick-Fil-A free meal day. My teenaged sons all dressed up and went out together; they all got a free meal.

SisterTipster

Loving your freebie stuff on Thursdays One Mama! Here for the blog walk~see you on deck!

the Mcclanahan 7

Love the FREEBIES!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!