Monday, August 2, 2010

Not Back To School Blog Hop: Curriculum

Not Back to School Blog Hop

This week for the Heart of the Matter Not Back to School Blog Hop, it’s Curriculum Week and I thought it would be fun to participate.  This year’s schedule is:

Monday, Aug 2 – Friday, Aug 6: Curriculum Week
Monday, Aug 9 – Friday, Aug 13: School Room Week
Monday, Aug 16 – Friday, Aug 20: Student Photo Week
Monday, Aug 23 – Friday, Aug 27: Day-in-the-Life Week

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I am using Heart of Dakota's Preparing Hearts for His Glory.  I have been writing a little each week on the subject we are working on. 

We started with Preparing twelve weeks ago, and have been using mostly their book as our resource. Starting in September, I think we will slow down with Preparing and add in some other subjects which we haven't covered yet. 

You can go here to see our whole schedule.  It is also listed on a link to the right of the page. 

1 comments:

Robin E.

You know, I know next to nothing about Heart of Dakota curriculum. Hmmmm, off to research now.... Thanks for sharing on the NOT Back-to-School blog hop.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!