Thursday, November 11, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 11


For the month of November Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  For each day, I'll post about something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...My Mom!  Yes, I am thankful for Veterans and there is no way I could thank them enough for the job that they have done for our country, but for me, today I feel I need to thank my mom.  Thank you for all that you have done for me.  I know I don't say it enough, or even at all for that matter, but thank you!  You are special to me and I hope that we can continue to grow our relationship through the years.  

3 comments:

Catherine

The older I get, the more I appreciate my mother!

asliceofsmithlife

HI Christine!
I am thankful for my mom, despite our differences :) Maybe through the years, I will feel closer to her and I am trying to be thankful for who she is and not what I expect her to be like.
Thanks for linking up again to our Thankful Hearts Blog Hop!
Tracy at "A Slice of Smith Life"
http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

Unknown

Moms are so precious. What would we do without them. Even the trying days are a blessing to hold on to.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!