Friday, November 12, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 12


For the month of November Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  For each day, I'll post about something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...The Zoo!  I don't know about you, but we love the zoo.  During late fall, winter, and early spring we try to go as much as we can, but the summer is just way too hot, so we stay far away!  

Our daughter is signed up for their homeschool classes once a month, so afterwards we try to stay for at least an hour, if not more.  We also try to go at least a few more times during the year to just walk around.  There are several exhibits we like and it is fun to see what the animals are doing each time we are there.  

Here are some of our favorites:






6 comments:

Heather

Oh, I agree! The zoo is great:) I wish we were closer to ours in DC--they have wonderful programs, but a bit far away to go all the time. Glad you get to enjoy w/your little one!

asliceofsmithlife

Zoos are so fun and you have some great and beautiful photos of these awesome creatures! I'm glad you get to enjoy them year round with your daughter and that's great they have homeschool classes there :)
Thanks again for linking up to our Thankful Hearts Blog Hop! It's been fun reading and commenting on all that you are thankful for :)
Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy
http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

Jen U.

Your post makes me want to take the kids to the zoo.

Catherine

I love the Bronx Zoo, but we don't get there enough!

Unknown

Wonderful pictures. The last time we went to the zoo the animals didn't want to come out to greet us. We will have to go again sometime. Have a great day.

Brigid Pitts

I LOVE the zoo! If I didn't work, I would like to take my kids once a month. Our most recent trip to the zoo was one of the best I can remember! All the animals were and out performing!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!