Saturday, November 20, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 20


For the month of November Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  For each day, I'll post about something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...The Old Schoolhouse (TOS) Homeschool Crew!!  

When I found out back in May that I had be accepted into the Homeschool Crew, I was ecstatic!!  I remembered thinking when I applied, that they certainly wouldn't want someone with just one child.  But to my surprise, I found out that there were actually several others on the crew with the same family size as ours!

Since being on the crew I have "met" some wonderful women!  They were all very welcoming to the new members and have had great ideas and suggestions on homeschooling.  They have been a great support group as well.  

I am very thankful to have met them and am looking forward to our friendships growing over the course of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!