Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 28


For the month of November Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  For each day, I'll post about something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...The Christmas Season!! 

I've missed a couple days of the gratitude challenge (and posts in general) this weekend because we have just been taking it easy and relaxing.  Plus, the past two days the Christmas bins have been blocking my computer desk so I haven't really been able to access it.  ;o)  

Yesterday we decorated the whole house inside and it is starting to feel a little like Christmas around here now.  I really hated to take down all the lovely fall colors to put up the bright red and green, but now that it is up, I feel more in the season.  Our Christmas village has expanded this year and it looks so much better! 

We buy our tree each year, so we will probably get around to that this week sometime.  We also have to decorate outside the house, but since going with lights in the bushes only, along with some blow up decorations, it doesn't take much time at all.   We nixed the lights on the roof a couple years ago and the process has been so much more pleasant!!  :o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!