Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tropical Traditions FREE Book Offer


Tropical Traditions is currently giving away their best-selling book about Virgin Coconut Oil. It contains over 100 testimonies and over 85 recipes and is available FREE for a limited time as a special offer to those who have never ordered the book previously. Also FREE SHIPPING!  There is a limit of 1 copy per account.

I am spreading the word because I currently have a giveaway for their Certified Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.  If you haven't already, you can enter to win it HERE.  My contest ends this Friday, November 12th and entries are low, so there is a good chance of winning!

2 comments:

Chante@My Natural Motherhood Journey

Whoo hooo!! Thank you so much for posting this! I'm just starting to learn all about the wonderful health benefits of coconut oil for naturally curly hair, your skin and overall health. I'm enjoying cooking with coconut oil. I use it instead of butter when I can and even in items like pancakes and oatmeal!

Chante@My Natural Motherhood Journey

I just saw your profile. I have a daughter who's "in 3rd" at 8yo., son who's "in 3rd" at 7 yo., 4yo. daughter and 2yo. son who are both "in preschool" and the really tiny little one who's in the nursery. =) Nice to "meet" you!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!