Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Applied Labels Review


Have your children ever gotten their soccer or dance shoes mixed up with another child's?  What about their water bottles?  Have they left them somewhere, never to be seen again?  I have found a solution to help (and I wish I would have found it sooner because all of the above apply to me!)  

Applied Labels are custom printed, durable, dishwasher-safe labels, that can be applied to things like clothing tags, bottles, cups, school supplies, and shoes. 

So what is so special about these labels compared to others out there in the market?  Applied Labels have twice the adhesive strength of most labels.  They also use a proprietary print technology that easily withstands harsh environments, like the dishwasher.  

So when we got them in the mail, I had to test them out!  First, I labeled all of our daughter's dance shoes...ballet, jazz, and tap.  She has mixed her shoes up with other girls on at least two occasions, so this stop all future mix-ups.  Next, I affixed them to a few if her jackets.  Now, since we homeschool there are not as many opportunities to get her jackets mixed up with other children, but you never know.  We do go on field trips, to the park, and to birthday parties.  Lastly, I put a couple on her water bottles.  She has already left one of her bottles out on the soccer field, and if I had her name on it, we may still have it today.  

So, do these labels really stand up to the dishwasher?  I tested them and they came out just the way they went in.  They were not coming up at the edges and still on very tightly.  

My Thoughts:  I would definitely recommend these to families who would like help in keeping track of their children's belongings!  I like that they offer a few different fonts and even pictures to put beside your child's name.  Our daughter picked the dog.  

I love the idea of labels for baby bottles too.  Although we are out of that stage here in our household, it is such a good idea for children who go to daycare or for just daily bottle dating at home.  

Find Out More:   You can find out more at Applied Labels.  30 custom labels are $14.95, 30 clothing backers are $2.50, and shoe shields are $1.95 for a strip of 12.  You can also follow Applied Labels on Twitter and Facebook.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!