Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Camel Race Bible Trivia Game Review


I received a neat little printable game called the Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game, by Python Printable Games. 

In the game, you play one of the three wise men, riding on his camel, on his way to the manger.  To move across the board, you must answer Bible trivia questions correctly.  But watch out, things like you dropping your frankincense or your camel needing a nap, may slow you down.  The first person to make it to the manger wins!

My Thoughts:  We really had a great time playing this game.  You instantly receive your game by download and print it out.  You lay the sheets on the floor and it makes a giant board game.  We had fun pretending we were camels and moving along the board.  It was neat to actually be the pieces in the game.  I thought the questions were fairly easy with a couple tricky ones thrown in.  I would have liked to see more questions though because they started repeating themselves by the second game. Overall it is a fun game!



Thoughts of a 7 Year Old:  It was fun and Mommy (Christine) couldn't answer the 'What was Jesus wrapped in?' question, (the answer is 'swaddling clothes') which I knew and told her "I don't know," which of course that was OK. She really thought I didn't know! But back to the point here. I really liked it and if I were you, I'd buy it!

P.S. For the record, I said blanket, but that was counted wrong by all other players who wanted to win over me.  ;o)

Find Out More:  You can find out more about the Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game at Python Printable Games.  It sells for only $6.95 and you receive the game by instant download.  It's recommended for ages 6-9 and includes 29 questions and 19 action cards.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!