Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Bliss - December 4


For the month of December Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in "Holiday Bliss" hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.

To participate, I'll be sharing favorite holiday recipes, crafts, traditions, things we do during the month, thoughts on Christmas, pictures of our family during December, or just anything that has something to do with this blessed holiday season.

Today I am going to refer back to a recipe I posted around Thanksgiving.  I'll be making it this week for my CBS buddies and it is oh, so yummy!  Hope you enjoy!

Pumpkin Nut Dessert

6 comments:

The Sisters' Hood

We have every intention of making this :) Sounds filled with yumminess!

Jennifer

Yummy! We are doing a lot of holiday baking today.

Unknown

Sounds delicious. I will be adding it to our holiday recipes. Thank you for sharing it.

My Blessings From Above

Yummy!

Catherine

That sounds like an awful lot of goodness in one recipe! I love to bake, so at Christmas, I'm always in the kitchen!

Kelly

Thanks for reposting this. I will be using this as part of my Christmas gifts to friends and families (and some to have at home too.)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!