Monday, December 13, 2010

Kids Week


Today's Blog Cruise questions are to be answered by our children.  So without further ado, I'm handing over the computer...

Why does your family homeschool?

My family homeschools because mommy wants me to stay home.

What is your favorite part of homeschooling?

My favorite part of homeschooling is that I get to have my mom for a teacher.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a veterinarian, a cashier, an astronaut, and an animal shelter-person.


Disclosure: All questions were answered by a 7 year old.  No answers were influenced by mom or dad.  :o)


3 comments:

Jodi

How very sweet! Thanks for participating this week!

Vickie

We'd still be typing if I handed over the computer itself LOL Very cute!

Mozi Esme

Sounds like she'll be busy when she grows up!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!