Sunday, February 27, 2011

Before and After: Under the Desk

I have a lot of things "hidden" under my office desk.  Although most people cannot see what is there, it is a mess.  Here it is pulled out from under the desk.  Most things are just packed away in overflowing shopping bags.


Now here it is all neat and tidy.  The bottom bin has all my craft and sewing supplies, the middle bin has all my scrapbooking supplies, and the top basket has all our extra school supplies (folders, scissors, etc).

The box to the right has all of my completed hair bows and accessories and then next to it on the shelf are all my ribbons. 

The best part about this organization project is that I already had the boxes and bins around the house.  I just had to find them!


The Christian Home is a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday morning by The Legacy of Home.  Articles are submitted by various Christian bloggers.

 

3 comments:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be)

Hi I am a new follower and I am looking forward to reading your blog.I need to be more organized like that. I have yarn all over. Have a great day!
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique?ref=si_shop

Karen

Hello! Following you back! I love organization! Looks awesome! :)

The Adventurer

Great job organizing. MY school room is a mess right now. I should get working on it but the winter blahs have set in and I don't have the energy:)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!