Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 14


I am trying something new this week. I'm getting tired of the recipes in our cookbook so I decided to search for Weight Watchers recipes.  I am not on Weight Watchers, but my guess after reading a little about it, is that most meals around 6 points are healthy.

Here is what I have found: 

Monday: Low-Fat Manicotti Florentine, 7pts
Tuesday: Potted Chicken Pie, 5pts
Wednesday: Unknown
Thursday: Corned Beef and Cabbage (for St. Patty's Day), 7pts
Friday: Layered Tortilla Bake, 5.5pts

Desserts:
Brownies, 1pt

Most of these recipes I found on this site

What recipes do you have for the week?  For more recipes or to link up, click the picture at the top.

 

1 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet

Great looking meal plan! :) I have a friend that lost a LOT of weight with Weight Watchers. :) It works!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!