Monday, April 11, 2011

Photo Gifts ~ Try Snapily!


If you are like me, you are always on the look for that perfect card for a friend or family member.  I buy most of my cards online because it is easy, you can personalize them, and it is sometimes even cheaper than buying them in the store.

A couple weeks ago I heard about a new site (at least new to me) called Snapily.  Snapily is quite unique in that they offer a different kind of card, something they call LivingPrints.  They make things like greeting cards, scrapbook pages, business cards, invitations, thank you cards, and notebooks come alive with their Animated Photo Cards!!

The Animated Photo Card has an animated effect which allows you to view two images as you move the card. It's one card that flips between 2 photos.

I was given the opportunity to order and see for myself how this card works.  I chose to create an Easter card with two pictures of our dog, Maisy. 



Isn't she cute?  :)  So you can see that as you move the card, the image changes, and even the colors around the "Happy Easter" banner change.  Our daughter absolutely loved getting the card in the mail from her buddy! 

Below is an animated sample from Snapily on how it works.

Right now Snapily is offering some amazing deals to get up to 50% off their products!  These would make great gifts for Mother's Day, Easter, or maybe just something special for the grandparents. 


Find Out MoreSnapily offers a great assortment of cards and gifts at their website.  You can also find out more about them and get information on great deals at their facebook page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!