Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amy Adele Calling Cards Review



Back in July I wrote a review on Amy Adele's wonderful stationary and today I have the pleasure of telling you about their cute Personalized Calling Cards.

Amy Adele has stationary, invitations, labels, gifts, announcements, and more...and they can all be customized.  They have a ton of adorable pictures to choose from and there are plenty of fonts and colors.

Every product at Amy Adele is printed on paper made of 100% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber.  Their paper is:

*  Acid free & processed chlorine free
*  Made with 100% certified renewable energy
*  Procured through responsible use of forest resources

Their packaging peanuts are made with cornstarch and they are bio-degradable and FDA compliant.  If you put one under running water it will disappear!

So I received 20 of the most adorable calling cards I have ever seen!  Calling cards are great and can be used as gift tags, gift enclosures, business cards, and more. 

When I am talking with other moms, I am sometimes passing on my blog name and address.  To keep from having to find paper and pen each time, I decided to make some business cards. 


They were simple to create.  I just picked a design, the Happy Daisy Calling Card, added my text and color, and they were complete.  The cards also came with 20 tiny envelopes. 

As a special thank you, enclosed were a few extra cards.  Aren't they cute?!


My Thoughts:  I really love all the great designs that are available at Amy Adele.  As before, the cards I ordered came packaged in a cute little drawstring bag (this time green).  The cards are sturdy and I like that they are made of 100% Post Consumer Recycled Paper.  I know the next time I am looking to make invitations, I will be buying them here.


Find Out More:  You can find out more by going to the Amy Adele website.  Many calling cards are marked 30% off and are as low as $0.20 each.  Remember they also have stationary, invitations, labels, announcements, and more!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

Catherine

I love the AmyAdele! I have some notecards that I just love. These cards are cute, too. I think her designs are great.
-Catherine

Jennifer

Those are cute. My girls love personalized things like that.

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thanks. I love both the calling cards and notecards we have received. You can do so many things with their designs and options.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!