Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - Nov 8



For the month of November, I'll once again be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  Each day I'll try to post something I am thankful for.

Today I'm thankful for...hydrocortisone cream!! 

We went camping this weekend, and although it didn't seem like the no see ums were bad and it was cold and windy outside, they still got me...and got me good.  And the funny thing is that most of the bites did not start to swell and itch until the day after we got home.  So now I have them all over my body, from my feet to my neck.  And every time I get up to walk around, my feet and legs are an itchy mess.  :(

So I'm thankful today for hydrocortisone cream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!