Friday, November 18, 2011

Frugal Friday


Well, I missed posting about the thrifty deals yesterday so I'll post them today, and we'll call this post Frugal Friday instead of Thrifty Thursday.  :)

VOTE
And if you haven't already voted, I was nominated for the Best Thrifty Homeschool Blog in The Homeschool Post's 7th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards.  You can vote for me here.  Just scroll down to Our Homeschool Reviews, click the little circle, and then scroll down and click vote.  :)

Now for all the Thrifty Frugal Deals

Giveaways

Homeschool Freebie of the Day
Thanksgiving Activity Pack

Freely Educate
More Thanksgiving Resources if you scroll down

Kidorable
Use code GRATEFUL2 at Kidorable to get free shipping on all orders placed from 11/27 to 12/4. 

Free Barista Prima Sample
Get a FREE Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-Cup portion pack sample for your Keurig.  Use code: pywjrsmw.

My Memories Suite Deal
Use code STMMMS99585 to get $10 off the purchase of the software AND a $10 coupon for the My Memories Store (a $20 value)!  Also get a FREE Digital Kit!!

FREE Sample Roundup
For anything I missed, you can get your FREE sample roundup from Deal Seeking Mom!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!