Friday, November 4, 2011

Thirty-One = Christmas Shopping

Just wanted to send out a reminder that I have an online Thirty-One party going on through November 8th.  For every $31 you spend, you can get a $12 Littles Carry-All Caddy for only $1! 


Here are some great gift ideas:

Purse, Small Rosette Clip to match, and a add Littles Carry-All Caddy for only $1

Get a few Thermal Totes in the Cupcake or Coffee and Tea patterns, add ingredients to make cupcakes or add various coffees and teas and give as gifts, plus add the Littles Carry-All Caddy for only $1


The Organizing Utility Tote works great as a purse, school bag, or even baby bag.  Add a mini organizer, wallet, or zipper pouch and add the Littles Carry-All Caddy for only $1


Here is my original post about the party if you missed it.  I would love for you to find the perfect gift for yourself or someone else!

Ordering is simple!

1.  Just visit my website and click to view the catalog
2.  Once you are ready to order, click here and then "Shop Now"
3.  Make your item selections and place your order

And remember that for every $31 you spend, you can get a $12 Little Carry-All Caddy for only $1!  Just add it to your order and it will show as $1 in your cart.

2 comments:

Catherine

I just got a little more Christmas shopping done, and got some things I'll need for our trip! Yey! I love the little totes - I can stick presents in them, with a little bit of tissue paper.
-Catherine

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thanks Catherine! I hope you enjoy your items! I love everything they offer. Just got my Demi purse...it's my favorite so far!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!