Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Kitchen Pantry

I've been cleaning and purging since I took the Christmas decorations down almost two weeks ago. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and when I got home to put things away, the kitchen pantry and I had it out!  He put up a tough fight...but I won!!

Top: Coffee and Tea / Bottom: Pasta, Rice, etc

Top: Baking / Middle: Orderly Cans / Bottom: Cereal and Snacks

Top: Glass in the bin / Bottom: Breads

Can you tell we are eating healthy?  All junk food was either thrown away or {more likely} eaten like crazy on Jan 1.  What are you tackling this week?

 

3 comments:

Kristen@TheFrugalGirl

I'm so jealous that you have a pantry! :) I had one in our townhouse, and I gotta say, I really miss it.

Our Homeschool Reviews

I don't know what I would do without one. We actually have two, but one is very small and I keep odds and ends in it, no food. I would rather have more cabinet space. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Heidi

We were so excited when we bought the house we live in now because it has a large walk in pantry as part of the kitchen. It is so great for storing all of our food as well as kitchen appliances, even the shark vacuum and mop! Thanks for linking up with us at NOBH!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!