Friday, April 6, 2012

Lent Resources


Apparently last year I was far more productive than this year during Lent, so I thought I would share my Easter post from last year with you.

So what have we been doing?  

We did print out a Lenten Calendar that is up on the fridge but it is not quite as colorful. 

Today is Good Friday and we are going to be making pretzels and tomorrow, on Holy Saturday, we will make Resurrection Rolls.  Here you can find recipes for both and other Holy Food Week Ideas.

We did watch some of the Holy Heroes Lenten Adventure online, but not as much as I would have wanted to. 

I read today how one family enjoys planting on Good Friday and we haven't started our garden yet, so I thought that would be a great idea!

We will dye our eggs either tonight or tomorrow. 

And of course we will be going to Easter morning service and visiting with family.

What will you be doing to prepare for Easter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!