Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Where are we?

The past month has been a busy, busy time for us!  So many things have happened and I feel like I barely have enough time to write about them.  It looks like I may have a whole 30 minutes to myself, so here is what is going on with us...

{One}  Funny Bunny is officially finished with 3rd grade!!  Her last day was May 31st!  We are taking the month of June off school but she will still be working just a little on math and some reviews I have coming up.

{Two}  Speaking of reviews...I have posted a LOT of them lately and I have a LOT more coming...giveaways too!  I started reviewing products back in 2010 because I love to share information and I hope they can be helpful for families trying to make curriculum decisions.  You can find all upcoming and completed reviews and giveaways on my left sidebar.  I am also planning to write about some of our favorite products this past year so stay tuned for that. :)

{Three}  This week I'll be gearing up and planning for 4th grade.  I pretty much know what we are going to be using, but there are still a few things I need to get.  And this is the perfect time to tell you about a friend of mine's Back to Homeschool e-book.  I'll be using it this month and will tell you more about it later.  But go and check it out today because she is giving away lots of freebies if you purchase it this week! 

{Four}  Since we are off for the whole month of June, Funny Bunny and I made a list of activities to choose from each day.  I'll be sharing that with you soon as well.

{Five}  We had a mini vacation this weekend.  Can you guess where we went?  Here's a hint: It was Star Wars Weekend.  ;)


 Little Anakin signing autographs...not so little anymore

Cooling off...it was hot!!

 We had some time to kill and found this free art class!  I never knew about it.  We all drew Sorcerer Mickey.  One of the neatest things we did the whole trip.

{Six}  I still want to post about Funny Bunny's birthday party last month but haven't had the time.  Stay tuned...I haven't forgotten.

{Seven}  I'm happy to announce that last week I added a great friend to my Thirty-One team!!  She is my very first recruit and she is really doing wonderful so far!  She blogs too and you can find her at Schooling in the Sun.  If you are wanting to make a little extra money to pay off some bills and would like to be the second person on my team {you know you do}, shoot me an email and I'll tell you more.  ;) 

Well that is it for now.  Off to write a review...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!