Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brew Over Ice: The Cool Side of the K-Cup

I love my Keurig coffee maker!!  We don't drink a ton of coffee so when I am the only adult home during the week, just one cup is enough for me.  And making my coffee with K-Cups is so simple, Funny Bunny will often make it for me.  :)

What I didn't know though, is that there are now K-Cup packs from Green Mountain and Celestial Seasonings that are specially blended to brew directly over ice!!  So now, not only can I make my favorite hot coffee, I can make my favorite iced drinks as well.

I love iced tea, but I'm not big on brewing a big pot of tea on the stove and then putting it in the fridge for later.  No one else at our home even likes iced tea but me.  But now, I can pop in a K-cup and brew myself a cup!


I liked the iced teas better than the iced coffees, but they were all good.   The two teas I tried were Half and Half: Black Tea and Lemonade and Southern Sweet Black Tea.  They were both sooo YUMMY but I think I liked the Southern Sweet Black Tea the best!


For more information, visit Brew Over Ice on Facebook!


 

2 comments:

Leah Courtney

My son loves his Keurig and has recently discovered iced coffee. He'll be thrilled with these!

Our Homeschool Reviews

They are so good. I'm partial to the iced teas though. :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!