Friday, August 17, 2012

Hoover MaxExtract 60 Carpet Cleaner

I was soooo excited when I found out that I was selected to take part in the Hoover Review Program and would be receiving a Hoover MaxExtract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner!!!  Our carpets need it! 


From the manufacturer:

This MaxExtract® deep cleaner is designed to thoroughly clean carpets and rugs.  This easy-to-use machine removes water, dirt and grime with pressurized cleaning, and has heated drying for a fast dry time. Features a double chamber nozzle to power wash surfaces with even suction across a wide path, while the automatic detergent system provides the right ratio of detergent and water for the best cleaning results. Patented Hoover® SpinScrub® brushes gently loosen dirt and clean all sides of carpet and upholstery fibers, with an adjustable speed control for various floor surfaces, including a Spill Pick-Up mode so you don't scrub in spills. 

Features:
  • MaxExtract® DualV® Nozzle Technology - we're pulling up a lot of dirty water so your floors dry fast and you'll be back to living on those deep-cleaned floors quickly.
  • Pressurized Edge-to-Edge Cleaning - a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts stubborn stains with constant and relentless spray.
  • SpinScrub® 60 - counter-rotating brushes engineered to surround carpet fibers, removing dirt at every angle. It's like treating your carpet to a deep, massaging salon shampoo.
  • Heated Cleaning - powerful motor with forced heated air to help speed dry time.
  • Auto Conversion Tools - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your fingertips.
  • SmartTanks™ System - separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse each tank individually!
So here is what I thought.

Pros:  It was very easy to take out of the box and assemble.  I only had to attach the handle, upper tank, and wind the hose and cord and secure them.  It only took me a few minutes to put it together.

Filling the tank was simple.  Remove the upper tank, open one hole and fill with water and open the other and fill with detergent and water, and then lock the tank back into place.

Cleaning was easy.  Press the button on the handle and push the cleaner to dispense the detergent and water and then release and go back over the area to dry.

To clean out the tank, I removed it and dumped it out.  The water was black...gross!!

I cleaned the carpets close to 3:00 and by the time I came home at 6:00, they were completely dry.

Cons:  Although I think this machine did a great job cleaning our carpets, I do need to mention a few things I didn't like.  It is very loud!  I've used carpet cleaners before and this one is LOUD!  It is also a bit bulky and heavy as well.  But it got the job done so I really can't complain.  I'll just make sure no one is sleeping or watching TV when I clean the carpets.  ;)

Find Out More:  You can find out more online at Hoover, Amazon, or Target.  Prices vary based on where you purchase it. 

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.

1 comments:

Unknown

Great post Seattle Carpet Cleaning & Tacoma Carpet Cleaning family owned cleaning services we offering quality service and value to both their residential and commercial customers and we offer a 100% happiness guarantee.
carpet cleaning

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!