Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - November 12


Last weekend we went to Disney again and this time EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival pulled me in.  Needless to say, hubby and I had to try some, and fell off my plant-based diet wagon.  I've had a week off and feel pretty blahh, so I'm ready to get started again.

Here are my meals for the week:

Spaghetti
Vegan White Chili {From the Publix Grape Magazine}
Susan's Dirty Little Secret Soup
Pumpkin Black Bean Soup {minus the 1/4 cup butter}
Vegetable Pizza

And I'm going to need plenty of healthy snacks since I'm coming from an off week so I'll be making these:

Chocolate Chip Blondies
Apple Crisp Muffins

Oh, and I almost forgot!  We decided to look into an organic fruit and vegetable co-op and we are going to try it out this week.  I pick up my bag later this afternoon.  I'm so excited and will take pics and let you know how we like it.

If you have any easy plant-based recipes I would love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!