Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - January 14


Another plant-based week done!  Woo-Hoo!!  I even survived the cookout with tons of steak, chicken, and shrimp...and only are grilled veggies and salad, which was still sooo good and filling!

So here's some of our dinners this week:

Ridiculously Easy Vegetable Gumbo {again!!}
Vegan Stuffed Shells {doesn't this just look so good?!!  I hope so!}
Burritos with Spanish Rice and Black Beans
Vegetable {no cheese on my side} Pizza with this Pizza Crust

Last week for dessert I made Apple Crisp Muffins.  These have no oil or dairy but are loaded with sugars {raw, brown, and pure maple syrup} so although I'm not going to be losing weight eating these, they kept me from eating the junk snacks.  :)

If you are trying something different with your diet or if you have any easy plant-based recipes I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Unknown

a delicious menu! Your burritos sound delicious, and the Apple Crisp Muffins look yummy - thanks for sharing!

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!