Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - February 25


My goodness, I've had a couple bad weeks!!  Not quitting though...just starting back up! 

So here's some of our dinners this week:

Vegetable and Bean Soup
Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce and Mushrooms
Big Vegetable and Fruit Salad
Tofu and Vegetable Stirfry
Pizza with this Pizza Crust

If you've missed them, here are some of my favorite websites and meals:

Favorite Websites:
Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
Chocolate Covered Katie
VegWeb
The Engine 2 Diet
Peas and Thank You

Favorite Meals:
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
Burritos with Spanish Rice and Black Beans
Bok Choy and Baked Tofu Stir-Fry in Ginger Citrus Sauce
Garden Vegetable and Bean Soup
Pizza Crust
Chocolate Chip Blondies

If you have any easy plant-based recipes I would love to hear them!  I've been pinning several on Pinterest so I'm looking forward to trying some new meals in the next few weeks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!