Friday, March 15, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal 3-15-13


In my life this week…  
 
I've just been busy trying to decide what curriculum to use for Funny Bunny next year.  I only have one or two subjects left to decide on, and then I'm done.  This is the first year that I'm changing our Math curriculum, so I've had to research quite a bit!


Oh, and I got some highlights and a new cut {which rarely happens}.

 
Books Funny Bunny is reading independently...

 
Books I am reading aloud to Funny Bunny...


Places we're going and people we're seeing...
  
Funny Bunny had a short horseback riding lesson on Wednesday with some of her friends and she is hooked!  She wants me to sign her up for lessons...so we are talking about it.  We'll see...






©2010-2013 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!