Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Funny Bunny Turned 10!!


Funny Bunny turned 10 on Friday and we celebrated by having her very first sleepover!  She was very excited and I wanted to make it extra special!

We decided to keep it small and invite five girls.  I also wanted to keep them busy so I planned a Board Game theme.  After searching online for several days, I found Mimi's Dollhouse and this post about a Game Night Party.  

Of course I LOVED the idea and wanted to try my best to incorporate it into our party!  Holly, a party planning mom, is the owner of Mimi's Dollhouse and you can see all her party creations over at her Etsy shop, MimisDollhouse.







©2010-2013 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!