Friday, August 16, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal 8-16-13


In our homeschool this week…     

Funny Bunny finished her first week of Fifth Grade and it went really well.  She completed Unit 1: The Beginning of History and of Sin in Creation to Christ.  

This is the first year she is using a Student Notebook that goes along with the Teacher's Guide and I really like it.  I know it will be a wonderful keepsake when she is done.


For Science she started reading Apologia's Land Animals of the Sixth Day.  Below is a notebooking assignment she completed.


I think our favorite subject has been Art, which goes along with Poetry.  Here is Funny Bunny's watercolor painting and poem excerpt.  


In my life this week…  

Well, you pretty much read about it.  I'm TIRED!!  I've been working hard to keep us on track and apparently, it's hard work...lol!  We were however, able to finish school around noon several days in a row, so that was the reward!!




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2013 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The joyful homeschooler

Your daughter has beautiful handwriting!

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thank you. She prefers printing but I love to see her cursive. :)

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thank you. She prefers printing but I love to see her cursive. :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!