Monday, December 16, 2013

Have You Tried Caza Trail Coffee?


I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Sturm Foods, Inc. I received a promotional item and product samples as a thank you for participating. 

Just about every morning I take some time to myself to enjoy a warm cup of coffee.  There is something relaxing about a quiet moment, especially during the Christmas season, sipping a warm beverage.  

This week I’ve been drinking Caza Trail's single serve Donut Shop blend and it’s delicious!  You can locate the Donut Shop blend and 24 other Caza Trail varieties on their Amazon Page.  I love that they come in single size servings as it's perfect for just me!

If you have tried it, I'd love to hear what you think!





Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2013 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!