Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - January 27

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-2714.html

Ok, so last week I made

Sweet 'n' Smokey Chicken Wings {Mon & Tue night}
Pot Roast and Potatoes {Wed & Thur night}

They were both good and the family especially like the pot roast...but waaaay too much meat for me.  I decided I needed to get back to more vegetarian soups, so this week we are going to be trying...

Fat Flushing Soup

Sounds appetising, right?!  I'm thinking everyone will like it.  It's in the crock pot right now.  If not, well, they are stuck eating it tonight but they don't have to have it again tomorrow {which is the plan right now}.  Then Wednesday night I think we will have spaghetti and another soup on Thur night, just haven't decided which one yet.

Oh, and I just picked up a Ginger Glee Organic Juice from our local health food store for a late lunch {and because I'm too lazy to make one myself today}.  I'm not sure if I like it yet.  It has ginger, garlic, apples, and carrots.  Kinda spicy.


Are you meal planning this week. I'd love to hear about your recipes. Please leave a link in the comments. Thanks!



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!