Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - February 17

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/02/menu-plan-monday-feb-1714.html

Today is Day 15 of the Engine 2 Challenge and I'm still hanging in there!  Even with Valentine's Day last Friday, I have stuck to the plan.  I've been amazed that those little chocolates in the kitchen haven't even been calling my name.  ;)

This week my goal is to up my veggies and whole grains.  Although I stuck with the plan over the weekend, I did make some pretty yummy plant-based desserts that I've been munching on since Friday. 

Here's a look at some of my foods


Black Bean Moxarella Fajitas
 B

Adonis Cake from Engine 2


This week our dinners will include:

Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo {pictured above}
Sweet Potato Stew
Burritos with Spanish Rice and Black Beans

Sides and snacks will include:

Blueberry Banana Bread {pictured above}
Fat Free Cornbread

Lunches will mainly be leftovers and salads.

Oh, and I'm still down about 4lbs and haven't had a soda since I started.  Yesterday I did have a half cup of Starbucks coffee with soy milk and raw sugar, but that is it!  Feeling great!

To learn more about this Challenge visit Engine 2 Diet.



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!