Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - February 24

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/02/menu-plan-monday-feb-2414.html

Today is Day 22 of the Engine 2 Challenge and this weekend we took a trip to Whole Foods!


I'm always excited to go to Whole Foods because it is about 30 minutes away and we don't get there very often.  See, don't I look excited?! 


I love Whole Foods because you can always locate that hard to find ingredient and no matter what, you are leaving with some cool new snack you didn't have before.  ;)

I found Engine 2 cereal and almond milk on the end of an isle.


And I found some Engine 2 in the frozen food isle. Sorry about the blurry picture.  The store was packed and Funny Bunny was trying to quickly get a shot before we got in someone's way.


We succeeded in finding everything that I was looking for, and headed to checkout.  It was too much for hubby, he was ready to go...lol!


Mission accomplished!


Here are a few of the things that we purchased on the last two trips to Whole Foods.


And for the menu this week, our dinner will include:

Quick Burgers
Vegetable "Fried" Quinoa
Loaded Potato Soup {without the Tofu bacon}
Pancakes with fruit

And snacks will include:

Fruit and Nut Bars
Pear Crisp

Oh, and I'm finally down 5 lbs!  I'm hoping to increase my exercise as the weather clears up.

To learn more about this challenge, visit the Engine 2 Diet.



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews

Y'all crack me up! Love the pictures. Love picturing you all there taking the pictures. ;-) Way to go on your challenge! You are doing such a good job!

Our Homeschool Reviews

Aw, thanks! It was so crowded and we were trying to be discrete but I don't think it worked. It was fun though. And picked up lots of good stuff!

Our Homeschool Reviews

Dr Lee created this pen because it's easier to hold onto. Thank you :)
sue-hull64 at comcast dot net

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!