Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Menu Plan...Tuesday


I've been a little behind in posting my menu plans. Really though, we've been in a rut and I've been making the same meals for the past few weeks, so it's not too exciting.

Just so I have it documented, here's our meals for this week:

* Grilled Portobello Mushroom and Corn on the Cob
* Rice Noodles and Vegetable Stir Fry
* Brown Rice and Black Bean Enchiladas {enough for two nights}
* Baked Potatoes with Broccoli
* Spaghetti and Salad {with some sort of bread}

I don't even have any pictures...sad I know!

As far as the plant based {vegan} eating goes, I've mostly stuck with it. Definitely no meat or fish but my sweet tooth has gotten me in trouble a few times. Trying my best.  ;)



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!